Get your business online without losing your mind!
You know what you’re selling—your branding + message is on point. You know who you’re selling it to—you’re basically inside their minds at this point. And you definitely know how it will change lives—and possibly the world.
The BFF Academy will show you how to build it, and get it in front of the people who need it. Click a module below to get started!
MODULE 1: CREATE YOUR BRAND
Go beyond the basics in these tutorials on my two favorite graphic design resources! I’ll show you exactly how to use Photoshop with professionally-designed templates to create gorgeous designer graphics for your website.
I’ll also show you more in-depth look at Canva and how you can use it to easily create all the custom graphics you need to market your business online. Learn all my time-saving tricks and pro tips!
MODULE 2: GROW YOUR EMAIL LIST
There is one thing that’s more important than your website.
One thing that if you’re not doing it, it’s going to be extremely hard for you to build a loyal tribe of people who know, like and trust you.
If your website disappeared into thin air and you still had this one thing, you would still be able to generate income and grow your business.
If you want your business to grow, if you want to create a loyal tribe of like-minded individuals who want to buy from YOU because you’ve earned their trust over time, then you need to pay close attention to your email list.
In this course you’ll learn how to:
- Get more subscribers.
- Cultivate the know, like and trust factor that is essential to making sales.
- Target your communications to the people that are most likely to buy from you.
- Save time by automating tedious tasks.
- Use the best subject line to get people to open your emails.
- Plan a customer journey that delivers value and builds a relationship in preparation for a sale.
- Find out who your subscribers are and where they hang out online so that you can find more people just like them!
MODULE 3: CREATE PASSIVE INCOME
You’ve been building your list and providing value, and you know exactly what your ideal client needs from you. You know exactly what content you want to put in an online course, but you have zero clue how to put it all online and make it so that only people who pay can access your content, and you’re super overwhelmed about which platforms or plugins to use.
BFF, when you’re just starting out, I don’t think you need to spend a ton of money on an online course platform, and that’s why I recommend OptimizePress. For less than a hundred dollars a year, OptimizePress is an all-in-one solution that lets you create your course modules and your sales pages with special payment buttons that automatically register your students for your course. You set it all up once, and then OptimizePress does the rest.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to restrict access to your courses to paying customers
- How to let people pay you in installments (super helpful if your course is high-dollar or if you’re creating a monthly subscription for a membership site)
- How to add text, audio and video and files that are available for download only by paying customers.
- How to drip your course content over a period of time, automatically (Like the Free 5 Day Website Challenge!
- How to create modules and add content to them.
- The 5 pages you must create in order to market and sell your online course or membership site
- How to design and brand your pages using professionally-designed OptimizePress templates
- How to use your current email provider to deliver course-specific information to your customers.
MODULE 4: ATTRACT YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMERS
In this module, I’ll show you exactly what you need to know in Google Analytics to take action and make decisions to get more people to your site and convert them to subscribers – and not waste time on what you don’t need to know!
I’ll show you how to use live-streaming to your advantage to drive more traffic to your website in How to Grow Your Blog with Facebook Live.
Finally, I’ll show you how you can start driving traffic to your email optin with paid Facebook Ads.
MODULE 5: SELL SOMETHING AWESOME
Are you an artisan selling a custom-made jewelry? Perhaps you’re an artist that sells prints, or a gardener that sells heirloom seeds.
Maybe you’re a fiction-writer that wants to sell your first novel, a food blogger with a cookbook for sale, or homeschool teacher that has lesson plans for sale.
Perhaps you’re a business coach, a health coach, or a life coach that sells blocks of your time to clients to guide them on their self-improvement journey.
Depending on your business and what you are selling, you need a different set of tools to accept payments on your website.
In this module I’ll show you how to sell physical products on your site using WooCommerce, how to sell digital products using Easy Digital Downloads, and how to sell your time using Acuity Scheduling.
Learn what you’ll need to set up be able to accept credit cards on your site, and no matter what you’re selling, in just a few hours, you’ll have your online store set up and you’ll be ready to making some money!
Learn the simple daily steps you need to take to keep your website backed up, updated and secure in this video.
And if you know yourself, and you know you won’t keep up on the maintenance yourself, I can totally help you with that – check out my WordPress Protection Package here and me and my team will take care of all of it for you – and we’ll fix anything that goes wrong!